Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 24586.143 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 21% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,635,296 (2,100KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)