Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 61284.490 IRR / JOD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,966,623 (Dinar 1,011) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)