Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.782 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,441,887 (2,938,823 Shilling) in Zanzibar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)