Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 801.161 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,490,656 (Php61,774) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 195,247TL (about 2 hours ago)