Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,879 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6846.512 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 64% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,149,196 (10,684 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,600,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (31 minutes ago)