Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10983.129 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 38% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,996,850 (5,918 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)