Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 11006.980 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 40% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,356,447 (5,938 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)