Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1067.782 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 33% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,947,089 (60,824 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)