Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.230 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,880,832 (₩2,151,280) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (44 minutes ago)