Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola, Russia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 621.357 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yoshkar-Ola (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 47,300,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,330,986 (руб 72,955) in Yoshkar-Ola.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)