Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.454 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,900,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,092,789 (Rp 15,116,967) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)