Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.765 IRR / MMK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 56% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,303,173 (3,841,854 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)