Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.016 IRR / MMK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 49% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,310,358 (2,636,227 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)