Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.052 IRR / MMK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 71% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,604,668 (2,370,364 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (42 minutes ago)