Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 11226.952 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 45% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 65,432,299 (﷼ 5,828) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)