Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 9907.380 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 27% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,205,668 (﷼ 5,875) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)