Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Yafran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 22981.921 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,062,500 (1,700 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)