Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Yafran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 25093.718 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 44,600,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,600,000 (1,777 Dinar) in Yafran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (42 minutes ago)