Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5173.361 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 9% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 46,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 41,965,928 (元8,112) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (about 2 hours ago)