Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5378.419 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 45% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,397,837 (元11,602) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 450,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in New York City costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)