Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4720.150 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,714,718 (元13,710) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (42 minutes ago)