Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 588 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8192.247 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,510,073 (7,752 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)