Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11075.111 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,558,278 (5,197 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (19 minutes ago)