Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.471 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 124% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 107,530,430 (₩2,795,076) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)