Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.122 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 120% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,622,028 (₩2,629,778) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)