Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.347 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 120% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,673,924 (₩2,427,856) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $58 (about 1 hour ago)