Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2960.950 IRR / NAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 65% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,462,016 (22,446 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)