Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 201%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18123.310 IRR / ANG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 99% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,708,566 (ƒ 6,440) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)