Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18114.464 IRR / ANG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 99% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,585,057 (ƒ 6,436) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)