Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20812.177 IRR / ANG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 126% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,336,618 (ƒ 4,533) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)