Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 44842.089 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,308,180 (€1,657) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)