Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 22735.268 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,752,010 (NZ$3,860) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)