Cost of living comparison between Whangarei, New Zealand and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 22763.639 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 118% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 106,416,642 (NZ$4,675) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)