Cost of living comparison between Wels, Austria and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 34229.187 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 55% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,390,341 (€1,764) in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (34 minutes ago)