Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2831.578 IRR / ZAR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,087,108 (R 20,161) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)