Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6144.832 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 46% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,871,805 (元10,232) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)