Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6586.479 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 54% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,289,756 (元10,065) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $839 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $610 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (about 1 hour ago)