Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 283%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,015 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 42460.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 209% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 125,828,335 ($2,963) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)