Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,290 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7958.758 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 51% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,562,189 (11,128 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)