Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,240 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9544.734 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 29% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,846,531 (5,432 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,253 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$108,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)