Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,814 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11392.449 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 54% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,000,750 (6,232 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,100,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 74 (about 1 hour ago)