Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2561.428 IRR / NAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 6% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,191,296 (24,280 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)