Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2957.850 IRR / NAD *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 31% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 60,382,557 (20,414 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)