Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 42593.540 IRRX / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 62% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,520,799 (7,105 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)