Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 16475.354 IRRX / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 35% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,018,074 (4,840 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,800,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)