Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11829.129 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 21% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 55,688,403 (4,708 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (41 minutes ago)