Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8692.961 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,978,908 (4,484 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €84 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (about 1 hour ago)