Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11165.533 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 57,665,429 (5,165 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)