Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Wad Madani have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2405.431 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 10% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,229,702 (15,062 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (about 2 hours ago)