Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Wad Madani have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2332.106 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 11% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,000,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,657,295 (18,291 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)