Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz and Wad Madani have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz or the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 889.567 IRR / SDG *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 35% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 40,200,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 26,309,514 (29,576 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (41 minutes ago)