Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17905.667 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 47,625,734 (2,660 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)