Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 41437.068 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 49% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,294,010 (€1,503) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)