Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 656.605 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,139,749 (руб 77,885) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 45,300,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)