Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 46360.573 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 96% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,726,777 (€2,043) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)