Cost of living comparison between Vitória, Brazil and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9986.740 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,171,230 (R$ 6,426) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)