Cost of living in Vitória, Brazil compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10019.193 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitória (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,890,321 (R$ 5,678) in Vitória to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)