Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.618 IRR / BYR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 25% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,572,125 (22,604,938 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (41 minutes ago)