Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17485.332 IRR / BYN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 23% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 42,400,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,783,693 (1,875 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)