Cost of living in Visakhapatnam, India compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 476.834 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 7% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,356,610 (₨109,801) in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)