Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1183.816 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,519,173 (33,383₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)