Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 697 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 40198.730 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 18% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 41,700,000 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,237,400 (€852) in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)