Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.106 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,163,029 (COL$3,827,378) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)