Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 49555.408 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 34% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,650,198 (€1,264) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,700,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (41 minutes ago)