Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34651.621 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,283,377 (€1,567) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)