Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 50884.562 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 63% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,887,383 (€1,373) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 43,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chalcis costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kassel costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €390 (18 minutes ago)