Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 222%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 75171.321 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 123% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,604,808 (€2,112) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)