Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 217%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 75937.296 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 117% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,107,044 (€1,798) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 41,000,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)