Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 55038.451 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,025,564 (€1,849) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 2 hours ago)