Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 47925.832 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,201,856 (€1,653) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,500,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cuba costs 1.32 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 150TL (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)