Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 IRR / LAK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 45% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,600,265 (16,378,033 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 44,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)