Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.946 IRR / LAK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 47% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,871,981 (18,211,714 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wollongong costs AU$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (30 minutes ago)