Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.954 IRR / LAK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 52% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,389,152 (15,020,593 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)