Cost of living comparison between Vientiane, Laos and Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.923 IRR / LAK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 80% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,107,932 (22,459,423 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)