Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Ahvaz, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 380.141 IRRX / HUF *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 86% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,344,405 (530,223 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 42,200,000 in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,050 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13,000 (about 4 hours ago)