Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 22939.407 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 22% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,823,861 (2,172 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 40,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (37 minutes ago)