Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17594.042 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Ahvaz you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,141,199 (3,134 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)