Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18604.278 IRR / BGN *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 40,235,756 (2,163 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)