Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6644.430 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 133% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,263,963 (kr16,595) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 47,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kochi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)