Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3720.395 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,178,623 (21,282 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,900,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)