Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Ahvaz, Iran
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4789.775 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Ahvaz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 89% more expensive than in Ahvaz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,546,536 (18,278 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 46,400,000 in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)